A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Lucas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Stacy Lucas MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Robin Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Lucas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Internists, Somerset Critical Care Practitioners, and Somerset Pulmonologists.