Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  I Am Concerned About His Coming-On To Me  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

On all our 3 appointments, Dr. MacDougal seemed more interested in trying to come on to me and arrange a "date" than taking care of me. MY opinion: he acts creepy around attractive women including ones he works with. I changed MDs because he seems immature, and creepy towards women towards he sees as attractive. He also makes comments with double meanings.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr.Robin MacDougall is one of the most caring doctors I know, and that is very rare these days. He takes the time to explain things with his patients. It's too bad there are not more doctors like him!

|  One of the most caring and determined doctors I've known  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr MacDougall has always gone beyond my expectations for caring, and I have seen him extend that to many people with after hours care and more. He is also one of the most determined to find the actual cause of problems. His willingness to take time to work with you to address concerns and answer your questions, may make you wait a little to see him, but it's worth it knowing he is willing to take the same time with you.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

Unprofessional with female patients, be very careful. Would not recommend this Dr. to family or friends. No stars for this Dr.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

He is worth waiting for!!!

|  abandons patients  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

Dr. MacDougall leaves for weeks at a time. very hard to get a hold of for an appt, wait time is horrible! not the once professional doctor he use to be,no answering service, no staff.

|  LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM  |  show details
May 14th, 2009

DISAPPEAR FOR DAYS AT TIME, NEGLECTING HISPATIENTS CARE

|  show details
by Margie Anderson on Apr 13th, 2009

You may wait a while to see him, but that's because he is very thorough and takes the time he needs to really find out what's wrong with you. And he doesn't just throw drugs at you -- he gives you exercises and other advice first. Awesome doctor.

|  Old time values, not new time schedules  |  show details
by fiyre43 on Mar 25th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. Mac for many years. I lost touch with him for a while when my insurance changed, but I never forgot him. I found him 5 years later and it was the best thing that had happened to me. He is loving and caring. He takes the time to listen and believe in you. Yes, you may wait in his office for a while, but it is because he gives every patient the time they need. He is the only Dr I know that will stay in the office for as long as his patients are walking in to see him. Dr Mac will return a call personally and talk until you have an understanding. Lynaia, his PA, is just the same way. She is just as loving and knowledgeable as he is, so when he is sick, you can't find a better stand in than Lynaia. I will never leave this practice as long as Dr Mac and Lynaia are in business.

|  Dr Mac  |  show details
by bioswife23 on Dec 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Overall, the dr and physician assistant, Lynaia are AWESOME! So very helpful and kind, and helps us with getting samples of prescriptions we need due to finances, but the staff is HORRIBLE! They scheduled appointments for us, we get there and they say "there was no appointment scheduled" they do not process referrals correctly. I waitied MONTHS for referrals until I finally gave up! Also, they are no longer prescribing very many medications, in my opinion it is not worth the trip out there!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  caring medical care  |  show details
by llkilcup on Aug 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I like the care given at Desert Valley Wellness center by Dr Robin MacDougall and his staff because they take time to listen and understand your needs and don't make you feel rushed. They are thorough and caring. You sometimes have to wait a bit to be seen, but it is because they are giving another patient as much time and care as they will give you.