Learn more about Dr. Robin Mallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Mallett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Mallett, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallett graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mallett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Rebecca Sealy Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Denise Mallett MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Mallett practice?
- Dr. Robin Mallett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robin Mallett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and League City, TX.
See Webster Psychiatrists.