A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Mallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Mallett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Mallett, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallett graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mallett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Rebecca Sealy Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Denise Mallett MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Mallett practice?
- Dr. Robin Mallett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Mallett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Webster Psychiatrists and Webster Child Psychiatrists.