Dr. Robin Masden MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Massillon, OH

January 24th, 2017
Dr. Masden is a FABULOUS doctor!
Dr. Masden is our fourth doctor for our children, and I'm SO GLAD I found her! She's caring, friendly, thorough, and her office staff is just as awesome as she is! She has even made numerous calls in the evening to check on the kids if they were sick. I've never seen such compassion in a doctor. I can also get same-day appointments even when calling in the afternoon if they're sick - she always makes time for her patients. I've recommended her to everyone I know that's been looking for a new pediatrician.

December 7th, 2015
Best Doctor hands down
We have been going to Dr. Masden almost since she started her practice. She is by far the most consistent, detailed, caring doctor I have ever seen. She even made a few house calls over the years to check on our son. I trust her opinions, as we have gone thru some difficult health issues with our son. Wish all doctors could be half as good as she is!

May 17th, 2010
You won't find a more thorough pediatrician
My daughter has been going to Dr. Masden for over 5 years. I wish all Doctors were as thorough as she is with her patients. She will leave no stone unturned, ask many questions and spend as much time as is necessary to get her job done. I could not give a higher recommendation to a Doctor.