A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Matuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Matuk, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Matuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuk graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Matuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Matuk MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Matuk practice?
- Dr. Robin Matuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Matuk practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Bakersfield Internists.