A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Mayfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mayfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Stanton Mayfield MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Mayfield practice?
- Dr. Robin Mayfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Mayfield practices Pediatrics near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Brookline Pediatricians.