Simply Outstanding show details Simply Outstanding
by Dais Diaz on Apr 1st, 2015

She was my doctor for approximately 3 years and gave me the best care of my life. I even had a pesky condition no one else could figure out (even my first MA PCP at Mass General) and she sorted it out in a WEEK. Her background as a medical researcher helps her make quality treatment recommendations -- rather than relying on whatever the physician has typically done the last ten years. Most importantly, you feel cared about and listened to; a true participant in your treatment. Her ethics are impeccable also and that 's definitely not something you get everyday. She is highly comfortable and competent when dealing with LGBT patients or those who struggle with mental illness.

Horrible diagnostician show details Horrible diagnostician
Feb 28th, 2015

This doctor works at a Doctors Express in Watertown, MA. My child came in with an ear infection on a weekend when her pediatrician's office was closed. She diagnosed influenza, refused to discuss why she thought this was the case (no nausea, vomiting, fever, cough was present). She insisted on running tests for influenza (a small but silly charge), and when the tests came back negative she still prescribed flu medicine and told me that it was "medically indicated" and that she was simply following "CDC guidelines." This is a woman who should not be practicing medicine. Social work would be a better calling, since she spent over 25 minutes asking me why I was "frustrated" by her poor diagnosis. My daughter went to her pediatrician on Monday after a horrible weekend, received a different course of antibiotics than she had been on previously and was totally fine. Apparently Dr. Mayfield's primary concern is filling out billing codes.

Jan 1st, 2015

Great doctor! Very professional.

Worst physician ever show details Worst physician ever
Aug 31st, 2012

I met with the doctor for 3 minutes - she has caused me incredible harm - which I will not discuss here..I would not recommend her to anyone under any circumstances -

May 18th, 2012