A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin McKelvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin McKelvey is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin McKelvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvey graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. McKelvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Kadlec Medical Center
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lee McKelvey MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. McKelvey practice?
- Dr. Robin McKelvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin McKelvey practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.