A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Mendelsohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mendelsohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin B Mendelsohn MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Robin Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Mendelsohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greencastle, IN.
See Greencastle Orthopedic Surgeons.