A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Mitnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Mitnick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitnick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mitnick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Joy Mitnick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin J. Mitnick practice?
- Dr. Robin Mitnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Mitnick practices Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.