A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Moherek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Moherek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Moherek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moherek graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moherek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Marie Moherek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Moherek practice?
- Dr. Robin Moherek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Moherek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Clawson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.