A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Molaskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Molaskey, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molaskey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Molaskey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Deen Molaskey DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Molaskey practice?
- Dr. Robin Molaskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Molaskey practices Anesthesiology near Sharon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Transfer, PA.
See Sharon Anesthesiologists.