A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Moore, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Michelle Moore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robin Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Moore practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.