Dr. Robin Moore, DO
Family Practitioner
Video profile

Software Consultant show details Software Consultant
Sep 14th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for years. I always receive excellent care and customer service.

by Anita Brown on Sep 6th, 2016

Dr. Moore is excellent physician who cares about her patients, great bedside manners and listen to your concerns. I have recommended her to many of my friends and colleagues, who are extremely pleased with the great care she has provided....

by E.l.foey on Jun 3rd, 2016

A caring and compassionate professional .

OUCH! show details OUCH!
May 11th, 2016

I think maybe she was having a busy day and when I showed up a little late it made it worse. Next time if a patient is late they should be told to reschedule but their appointment should not be rushed. She rushed my pap smear and didn't give me ANY notice of what she was doing before she did it (just poking, pushing and shoving WITH NO LUBE). All the while I was attempting to get in a question or two. I wished she was more considerate.

by D Smith on May 9th, 2016

Great experience. I'm glad she's my doctor.

Too rushed show details Too rushed
by Amanda on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Moore has a rushed approach to patient care. You must advocate for yourself to get all questions answered. She also is unwilling to do pelvic exams and will refer you to a gynecologist.

Great doctor with great staff show details Great doctor with great staff
by Stacy on Nov 14th, 2015

Dr Moore has been our family doctor for over 3 years, seeing our 6 year old son, as well as my husband and me. She is smart, attentive and spends time to understand each of our health issues. She and her staff are excellent on all levels. We've never had a problem getting an appointment. We chose Dr Moore as our family doctor because of her holistic approach to medicine and she has never failed us in diognosing and treating our family health issues.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Kay Deaver on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Moore is attentive to my medical needs and always has my best interest at heart. She stays current with all medical aspects of her specialty and is informative upon my office visits. Her staff is courteous and efficient. It is a pleasure to receive my medical care from her and her staff both medical and clerical.

May 12th, 2015

I love the entire staff! Very nice and professional.

by S Collins on Apr 26th, 2015

Words cannot describe how pleased I was with my first doctor's visit! I was referred to Dr. Moore and the referral was an excellent one! The Nurse was very attentive, listened, and was courteous and professional at all times. Dr. Moore took time with me, was very thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. I didn't feel rushed at all. The front office staff was welcoming and courteous at all times. The Zoc Doc accessibility is amazing and saves lots of time. Even Dr. Moore's referral to a specialty doctor was amazing! I am well pleased! Although I miss my former doctor of 8 years, I am excited about my new doctor. Thanks!

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Maria G on Oct 13th, 2014

A very friendly and knowledgable doctor with a great bedside manner. She always takes the time to answer questions. When my son was losing weight and feeling ill she looked at the entire picture. She asked him questions about what was going on in his life personally and school. We determined he may be stressed out. She really took the time to talk with him. We rarely get sick so we hardly see her but when we do I am so glad to be there. Her staff are always very helpful and the office is calm, quiet and clean. Whenever I call for a refill for a prescription they take care of it right away. Her office is located in the building adjacent to Park Plaza Hospital in the Museum District. It is easy to get to and park. No Med Center stress to deal with. I highly recommend this doctor and staff!!

APPOINTMENT show details APPOINTMENT
by ms. cecelia on Jul 16th, 2014

This was one of the BEST experiences I have had in a long time, particularly for a 1st time visit. I mistakenly came in at the appropriate time but wrong day....I was seen by the doctor that day in spite of the confusion I caused. I appreciate she fact that Dr. Moore did not take anything for granted but professionally referred me to specialists for immediate attention. My experience is that the visit was exceptional!

Appreciative show details Appreciative
Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr Visits are not my favorite thing however, Dr Moore is a pleasure to visit. It's almost like talking to a family member or friend. She has made it easy and made me start taking my health as a priority. He kindness and professionalism has ensureed that I start taking care of myself. I am lucky to have found such a wonderful Doctor.

Very Unprofessional show details Very Unprofessional
Oct 21st, 2013

This doctor is very unprofessional. She has gone THREE weeks without having prescription pads to write out new prescriptions. I wonder if they are lying or if they are really THAT unorganized. Other doctors that I have talked to are outraged by a doctor doing this. RIDICULOUS!