Dr. Robin Moore, DO
1200 Binz St
Ste 1198
Houston, TX 77004
713-524-9300
Locations and availability (2)

|  APPOINTMENT  |  show details
by ms. cecelia on Jul 16th, 2014

This was one of the BEST experiences I have had in a long time, particularly for a 1st time visit. I mistakenly came in at the appropriate time but wrong day....I was seen by the doctor that day in spite of the confusion I caused. I appreciate she fact that Dr. Moore did not take anything for granted but professionally referred me to specialists for immediate attention. My experience is that the visit was exceptional!

|  Appreciative  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr Visits are not my favorite thing however, Dr Moore is a pleasure to visit. It's almost like talking to a family member or friend. She has made it easy and made me start taking my health as a priority. He kindness and professionalism has ensureed that I start taking care of myself. I am lucky to have found such a wonderful Doctor.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

This doctor is very unprofessional. She has gone THREE weeks without having prescription pads to write out new prescriptions. I wonder if they are lying or if they are really THAT unorganized. Other doctors that I have talked to are outraged by a doctor doing this. RIDICULOUS!