Dr. Robin Motter-Mast MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hunt Valley, MD

February 1st, 2017
I have been a patient for 6 years and find her to be very knowledgeable and kind! She is the best physician I have ever seen! I have recommended her to several of my friends and family.

July 15th, 2010
I've had an excellent experience with Dr. Motter. I've found her to be thorough and caring. She takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment. I have never felt rushed.Personally, I have never had a problem with the office staff. And I love that the office is staffed with a lab so that lab work can be performed immediately and on-site.

September 14th, 2009
Solid A
I've been a patient for 2 to 3 years. She is a warm, friendly doctor that genuinely cares for her patients. She listens to my concerns and doesn't just brush them off. She thoroughly explains her diagnosis and the treatment options available, along with the benefits and possible side effects of those treatments. She has a wonderful bedside manner and isn't in a rush to get you out the door. The nurses are friendly, helpful, and try to be as comforting to the sick as they can. The office staff is competent and do their job well, however, they are not the friendliest that I've seen. The office staff alone should not dissuade someone from making an appointment.

March 27th, 2009
Worst Doctor Ever
I have very bad experience with this doctor and if you want to be on safe side never visit this doctor and office too because the secretary's are the worst of all