A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Nemery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Nemery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Nemery, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemery graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nemery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynne Nemery MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Nemery practice?
- Dr. Robin Nemery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Nemery practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians, Hollywood Pediatric Specialists, and Hollywood Endocrinologists.