Dr. Robin Noble Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robin Noble?

Dismissive

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Brusque, dismissed sold me quack medicine from the apothecary.

Lost sleep I am so disappointed

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I really liked Dr. Noble because she is friendly and easy to talk to but the past two visits have made me loose sleep. She really worked hardest doing her maximum effort as the minimal requirement or less. I got the feeling an insurance payment was sitting on the exam table and not me. Problems were lack of interest in my overall health, not really looking or finding an issue I complained about but another GYN found, and with communication gone haywire between her and a specialist she referred me to but took no responsibility or initialtive to solve. Maybe the haywire communication is her lack of reading the record!

Brilliant Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Love, love, love Dr. Noble. She has been my gyn for the past 11 years, and she is terrific. I would drive anywhere to see her.

Love!

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Noble is brilliant, caring and will listen to you. Highly recommended, especially if you have struggled with female problems.

Excellence!

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr. Noble is a SUPERB doctor. I would never consider going anywhere else.

Medical Assistant

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Noble is a wonderful OB/GYH physician. She is very compassionate and very knowledgable about what she does. I would recommend her to everybody thats looking for a OB/GYN. I didnt think I would ever like a doctor in that field I would feel comfortable with but she has changed my mind totally. I live bout a 40 min drive from her office but its well worth every mile.

What a great first appointment

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Lets start with Kate, Dr.Noble's assistant on the day of my appointment. She was very thorough reviewing my self provided medical history. Seemed genuine and happy in her job. 100 bonus points for a GYN that meets you in street clothes without a white coat (I suffer from white coat disease). I can only say I would recommend her without question. She has a great manner, with abgenuine concern for the whole patient. She had good reasonable advice, and I'm glad I found her!

Top-notch doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr. Noble is brilliant and an excellent doctor. She will spend as much time with you as needed to answer all of your questions or concerns. Dr. Noble (and this office in general) is very responsive to patient needs.

Fabulous

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Noble. She is an excellent physician who thinks systemically instead of simply focusing on GYN only. She is blessing to women residing in Maine. I hope they realize this.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Awful and condescending. Not knowledgeable at all.

Dr. Noble is the best.....

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I had a very difficult pregnancy a couple of years ago, and Dr. Noble took both me and my baby safely through it. She is a brilliant doctor and I completely trust her judgement. She is no-nonsense and will tell you what you need to hear. I would recommend her to anyone, but especially to those who are having difficulties. Unfortunately, Dr. Noble is no longer doing OB, but I still she her for my GYN appointments. She is a great doctor.

Posted on May 17th, 2016