A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Norris, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Norris MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Norris practice?
- Dr. Robin Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Norris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.