A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Norris, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Norris MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Norris practice?
- Dr. Robin Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Norris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.