Learn more about Dr. Robin Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Norris, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Norris MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Norris practice?
- Dr. Robin Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Norris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.