A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ohls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ohls, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohls graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ohls has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin K. Ohls practice?
Dr. Robin Ohls practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.