A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- St Louis Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Susan Hawley Park MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Park practice?
- Dr. Robin Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Park practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.