A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Perry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynn Perry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Perry practice?
- Dr. Robin Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Perry practices Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.