Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Robin was very warm and caring. She was excited to get us moving in the right direction on our treatment. They also scheduled testing for us a few days later so we didn't have to wait long.

July 17th, 2015

Do not trust her!

Dr. Poe is very nice. However, she was not truthful and wanted my husband and I to spend a lot of money on unnecessary treatments. Sadly, it seems that she cares more about making money than helping people achieve pregnancy.

February 25th, 2014

Dedicated to helping families!

Dr. Robin and her staff have been incredibly helpful and kind to both my husband and myself during this process. They strive to patiently address all of our concerns and thoroughly answer our myraid questions. I would highly recommend New Hope to anyone considering fertility and/or reproductive assistance.

January 8th, 2014

Great!

Very kind, caring, gentle and patient staff! I appreciate so much that they knew my name after just one visit and always ask how my day was. I can tell they know most patients are going through a lot, emotionally, and try to do what they can to make us feel good!

October 26th, 2013

Very pleased!

I have only had my first appointment today and to be honest was a little nervous after reading all reviews. I was completely satisfied with the service, staff was extremely nice and Dr. Robin was very professional and kind. I was impressed! Just like I said, it was my first time and I will definitely share my opinion after going there a few times.

October 22nd, 2013

We were very pleased with our first visit to the NHC. The staff was very kind and welcoming. Dr. Robin was extremely caring and attentive with us. We did not feel rushed and felt that she really listened to us and our story. Not only did she formulate a plan of attack, she set it in motion by performing some tests that could be done immediately. It was refreshing not to be told that we would need to wait for the next appointment. We know that we are just beginning our climb up the mountain, but we left with a renewed HOPE for our family!

September 15th, 2012

Crooks

Stay away. If you want to trust undereducated bags of crap with your money go ahead and give it to The New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine. They seem very friendly at first but they are not. They will screw your billing up so bad and you, the customer, will end up paying for it. We know 5 couples that have paid for IVF through them and 0 of them are pregnant.

August 19th, 2012

Sad

THis business is a machine. There is no time spent with patients. No Doctor at your visits. Overcharging. Greedy. It is all a hustle there to cram as many people into a cycle together as possible and you then suffer due to stressed staff and no Doctors to see you. You get better odds in Vegas!

May 31st, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Robin I have two beautiful children & if my husband would agree, I'd go back for a third. I can't imagine going down the street from Dr. Robin's office or to the clinic in Norfolk.We had a horrible experience at one office with a misdiagnosis & being told we'd never have a biological child and were devastated.We went to Dr. Robing for a second opinion and that is where we learned the truth about what our issues were. While it was a difficult road emotionally, physically and financially, Dr. Robin made our dream of becoming parents come true and I couldn't imagine being treated anywhere else but at the New Hope Center.Thank you Dr. Robin for never giving up on our dream and for our two beautiful miracles!!!

March 22nd, 2012

Thank you Dr. Robin

First of all, the staff is very caring. I didn't get any where near the same feeling when we went to the Norfolk clinic. Maybe it's that Dr. Robin really got to know us and pull for us while in a private practice. The other clinic is like going to the hospital. The results and the good treatment at New Hope are what meant the most to us. People can look up the clinic results for themselves and come to their own conclusion. She gets people pregnant.

February 2nd, 2012

Stay Away

Dr. Robin is someone you should avoid at all cost. All she cares about is money and charging you as much as possible. She is not even certified as a Reproductive Endocrinologist.

October 12th, 2011

Phony

Pretends to care but only wants the money. Her competitor down the street is much more caring AND competent!