Dr. Robin Poppen Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 29th, 2010

Dr. Poppen's staff is always courteous and caring, as is Dr. Poppen. He takes all the time we need and is so easy to talk with. I feel very comfortable in his presence and feel free to discuss any problem or concern I have. I feel that he is well qualified to care for our physical needs. He refers us to well qualified specialists when necessary. I recommend him highly to my associates and friends.

May 14th, 2009