A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Powers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin Powers practice?
Dr. Robin Powers practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Enfield Internists, Enfield Family Physicians, and Enfield General Practitioners.