A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prentice
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Prentice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Louise Prentice MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Prentice practice?
- Dr. Robin Prentice has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Prentice practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.