A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Dyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Riversi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin R Dyer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Robin Dyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Dyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians and Tulsa General Practitioners.