A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Dyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Riversi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin R Dyer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Robin Dyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Dyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians and Tulsa Primary Care Doctors.