A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Rash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Rash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- NW Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Rohr Rash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Rash practice?
- Dr. Robin Rash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robin Rash practices Family Medicine near Oro Valley, AZ.