A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Rash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rash
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Rash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- NW Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin B Rash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Rash practice?
- Dr. Robin Rash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robin Rash practices Family Medicine near Oro Valley, AZ.