Learn more about Dr. Robin Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ray, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ray, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Ray MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Ray practice?
- Dr. Robin Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Ray practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hardeeville, SC.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.