Learn more about Dr. Robin Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ray, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ray, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Ray MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Ray practice?
- Dr. Robin Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Ray practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hardeeville, SC.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.