A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Richardson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynden Richardson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Robin Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Richardson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.