Dr. Robin Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Richardson?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robin Richardson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Dude told me I could leave; I wouldn't die

Went in for appointment to deal with severe sciatica pain. I admit I was not happy due to the pain. When asked if they could get vitals, I suggested we move on. Doc came in to tell me without them, he won't see me. So, I could leave. I wouldn't die. That upset me. What about do no harm? Jerk. Also, reception staff jerks; short, terse, annoyed with questions. Act as if I should know procedure. The whole time I am moaning in pain.

August 19th, 2013

Poor Bed Side Manner

My toddler son started treating with Dr. Richardson in 2012. We have seen him three times and honestly, after the first visit I was skeptical. During the initial visit he pulled down my son's pants without even warning him or asking permission. He did not even warn us he was going to do it, and though we understand this is a normal part of a regular check-up, it was actually very awkward and much different from our prior pediatrician who always asked permission and discussed "stranger danger" with our son. In addition, my son has some significant health issues and because of our limited insurance (OHP) Dr. Richardson was very inflexible with scheduling for us, even during what we felt were emergency situations - which resulted in trips to the ER since we did not feel supported. We have decided to switch to a different pediatrician, because most recently Dr. Richardson shrugged off some significant symptoms my toddler was having and when we questioned if these symptoms could be related to an underlying chronic issue, he said he didn't know and offered no other explanation. As a parent I feel unsupported and concerned about Dr. Richardson's medical knowledge and regard for my son's health. I also feel his bed side manner is lacking and I always leave with unresolved questions and continuing concerns.

July 12th, 2017