A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Rosen, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Rosen practice?
Dr. Robin Rosen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Rosen, Dr. Bobbie Rosen, Dr. Roberta Rosen, Dr. Robyn Rosen