A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Roth, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Roth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Internal Medicine
- Paliative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Roth MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Robin Roth practice?
- Dr. Robin Roth has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robin Roth practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Naples, FL.