A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin O. Russell practice?
Dr. Robin Russell practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Nephrologists, and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.