A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Russell, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin O Russell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin O. Russell practice?
- Dr. Robin Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Russell practices Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.