A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Russell, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin O Russell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin O. Russell practice?
- Dr. Robin Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Russell practices Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.