A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Russell, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin O Russell MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin O. Russell practice?
- Dr. Robin Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Russell practices Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.