Dr. Robin Sadker Is this you?

January 6th, 2012

great experience

Dr. Robin is very respectful of my time, and I always feel like she's listening to me. She has really been very helpful over the last few years ...

October 21st, 2011

Didn't feel like she was listening to my concerns. Has an impersonal manner. Was not thorough in examination.

October 21st, 2011

Eh

Was not very impressed. Dr. seemed very impersonal, not very thorough and just going through the motions.

August 26th, 2011

If you need an internist- highly reccommended!

I got Dr. Robin's name from a friend of mine who has been seeing her for a few years. I went in to see her with a lot of problems- my father had just passed away. She spent a lot of time with me, and I have seen her twice since then and each time I have gone in, I feel like I can break down and cry and that she is very supportive. She has always there for me during this difficult time, and that is very hard to find in a physician. I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a family practice doctor, and I have referred several of my friends to her as well and both of them have been extremely happy with her as well.

May 24th, 2011

definitely a great doc

I just saw Dr. Robin at her new office downtown and had such a great experience. The new staff there is great and everything moved so smoothly. She is such a great doctor- if you need a family practice doctor, you should definitely go see her!!

May 23rd, 2011

Very good doctor!!

I don't hate going to the doctor anymore!! Dr. Sadker is not your typical doctor- she listens and understands and I really feel like she can rela ...

August 25th, 2010

she was very caring, spent a long time in the office with me. office staff was rude though.

June 21st, 2010

great doc

I was referred to her by a friend of mine who loves her. When i went to see her, she immediately put me at ease. I really felt calm, and she made me feel comfortable about a problem that other doctors had made me feel very uneasy about. She has excellent bedside manner and is easy to talk to.

March 25th, 2010

excellent physician

All my friends who are physicians go to her, and that speaks volumes about her as a doctor.

January 27th, 2010

Dr. Robin Sadker

Great bedside manner, very smart.I highly recommend her!!

January 26th, 2010

Dr. Robin Sadker

Easy to get an appt. Friendly staff. Great doctor.

January 17th, 2010

Dr. Robin Sadker

Dr. Robin Sadker is excellent and I'm so excited I finally found a doctor that I can talk to. She is very accessible and takes a lot of time to ...