A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Samaddar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Samaddar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Samaddar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaddar graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Samaddar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Samaddar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Samaddar practice?
- Dr. Robin Samaddar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Samaddar practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.