A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Schoenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Schoenthaler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Schoenthaler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenthaler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoenthaler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Schoenthaler MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Schoenthaler practice?
- Dr. Robin Schoenthaler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Schoenthaler practices Radiation Oncology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Concord Radiologists.