A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Schor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Schor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Schor, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin C Schor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin C. Schor practice?
- Dr. Robin Schor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Schor practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Psychiatrists.