A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Schor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Schor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schor
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Schor, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin C Schor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin C. Schor practice?
- Dr. Robin Schor has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robin Schor practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Glenside, PA.
See Willow Grove Psychiatrists.