A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Schor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Schor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Schor, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin C Schor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin C. Schor practice?
- Dr. Robin Schor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robin Schor practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Willow Grove Psychiatrists and Willow Grove Addiction Specialists.