A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Shaughnessy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaughnessy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Shaughnessy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Robin Shaughnessy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robin Shaughnessy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Grants Pass, OR and Medford, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.