A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Shaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Day Shaughnessy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Robin Shaughnessy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Shaughnessy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Cardiologists.