Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Shaw
Dr. Robin Shaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Robin Shaw has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robin Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Archana Anantharaman
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi
Dr. Kirsten Tolstrup
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Celia Yau
San Francisco, CA 0 mi8