2.5

Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
Feb 17th, 2015

Mediocre service and Horrendous billing people! They don't know what they are doing and keep scheduling for follow ups to keep billing you but never really resolve your skin issues. Stay away!

don't go anywhere else show details don't go anywhere else
by mike h on Oct 19th, 2014

this dermatologist saved my life! caring, compassionate, spends time, truly cares. spends time..not a factory like previous experiences. highest recommendation.

Best Dermatologist show details Best Dermatologist
by Max R on Sep 12th, 2014

Excellent staff, caring, compassionate Dr. Saw Dr. a few weeks ago and gave me medication that made my condition go away. This is the 3rd dermatologist I have seen, and no one helped me until Dr. Shecter. Highly recommend!

Best doctor ever. Caring and compassionate excellent staff show details Best doctor ever. Caring and compassionate excellent staff
by J M on Sep 10th, 2014

Professional, accurate and caring. The best staff!

Nov 13th, 2013

Careless annual skin check from rushed and unprofessional physician. Dr. S. needs to re-evaluate the way she deals with patients - a very bad experience. Her very poor reviews ion all related sites are justified.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Jul 25th, 2013

Don't waste your money going here. I came here because I have acne, and Dr. Shecter keeps prescribing me the same treatments (antibiotics) for my acne, which isn't helping. Her methods are ineffectual and inefficacious. I have been a patient for over a year now, and I am not ever coming back.

Jul 15th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Shecter and had an excellent experience. The doctor had a wonderful bedside manner and the staff was courteous and professional. The doctor did a thorough exam unlike my experience in the past and spent time with me. She answered all of my questions. The wait time was about 5-10 minutes after I filled out the paperwork.The doctor accurately diagnosed my problem... I would highly recommend Dr. Shecter.

Staff show details Staff
Jun 10th, 2013

The staff has a horrible attitude. No customer service at all. The doctor is ok. Not the best dermatologist I have seen. Long wait all the time. The aesthetician is all over the place. The office is a joke.

THIS DR SUCKS! show details THIS DR SUCKS!
Jul 10th, 2012

I can not stress enough how horrible my esperience was. Not only did I wait well over an hour - Dr. Shecter is just not there mentally. Her staff was rude and didn't care how long I was waiting. After finally seeing the "DR" (I use the term loosely) I almost past out and the "DR" screamed for someone else to come in. DON'T GO TO THIS EXCUSE FOR A DR - SHE IS TERRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL.

Have Insurance show details Have Insurance
Jan 2nd, 2011

I do not have insurance and wanted two growths removed. Doctor wanted to do "tests" (biopsy) rather than just remove the growths which would greatly increase my costs. I was willing to pay for one visit not multiple visits. Therefore, left without having the growths removed. Not a happy patient. Still have to find another Doctor.