Dermatologists, Family Practitioner

Skin and Cancer Associates
5808 S Jog Rd
Lake Worth, FL 33467
561-968-7546
Locations and availability (5)

1.5

|  worst don't go to her  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

She dont give you a time , either wasting your money severl times through several visits in somthing simple. I had a warts on my face she made me make several tests for things I didn't asked about on the end make me pay more than $2,000 . And didn't solve my problem. I solved it by my self by freezing the warts. The worst ever.

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2013

Careless annual skin check from rushed and unprofessional physician. Dr. S. needs to re-evaluate the way she deals with patients - a very bad experience. Her very poor reviews ion all related sites are justified.

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Don't waste your money going here. I came here because I have acne, and Dr. Shecter keeps prescribing me the same treatments (antibiotics) for my acne, which isn't helping. Her methods are ineffectual and inefficacious. I have been a patient for over a year now, and I am not ever coming back.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Shecter and had an excellent experience. The doctor had a wonderful bedside manner and the staff was courteous and professional. The doctor did a thorough exam unlike my experience in the past and spent time with me. She answered all of my questions. The wait time was about 5-10 minutes after I filled out the paperwork.The doctor accurately diagnosed my problem... I would highly recommend Dr. Shecter.

|  Staff  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

The staff has a horrible attitude. No customer service at all. The doctor is ok. Not the best dermatologist I have seen. Long wait all the time. The aesthetician is all over the place. The office is a joke.

|  THIS DR SUCKS!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I can not stress enough how horrible my esperience was. Not only did I wait well over an hour - Dr. Shecter is just not there mentally. Her staff was rude and didn't care how long I was waiting. After finally seeing the "DR" (I use the term loosely) I almost past out and the "DR" screamed for someone else to come in. DON'T GO TO THIS EXCUSE FOR A DR - SHE IS TERRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL.

|  Have Insurance  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I do not have insurance and wanted two growths removed. Doctor wanted to do "tests" (biopsy) rather than just remove the growths which would greatly increase my costs. I was willing to pay for one visit not multiple visits. Therefore, left without having the growths removed. Not a happy patient. Still have to find another Doctor.