Dr. Robin Shecter DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016
The worst doctor ever
the worst doctor I have seen in my lifetime. I have an autoimmune disease and explained it to them. Staff was unaware, Assistant had no clue as to why I was there, I gave them a list of Medications that I take, again no one even cared to look at it. Then they gave me a shot with the wrong drug and I was hospitalized and again no follow up. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone - stay away. Awful, forcing me to start all over again with another skin doctor.

December 9th, 2015
Best, most caring dermatologist ever
Dr. Shecter truly cares about her patients. She spent a great deal of time with me and gave me the most thorough skin exam I have ever had she saved my friend's life by finding a melanoma that another dermatologist missed. Dr. Shecter is available by phone at anytime. I wuol never go anywhere else. She really cares, is highly competent and the most caring and compassionate physician.

February 18th, 2015
Stay Away!
Mediocre service and Horrendous billing people! They don't know what they are doing and keep scheduling for follow ups to keep billing you but never really resolve your skin issues. Stay away!

October 19th, 2014
don't go anywhere else
this dermatologist saved my life! caring, compassionate, spends time, truly cares. spends time..not a factory like previous experiences. highest recommendation.

September 12th, 2014
Best Dermatologist
Excellent staff, caring, compassionate Dr. Saw Dr. a few weeks ago and gave me medication that made my condition go away. This is the 3rd dermatologist I have seen, and no one helped me until Dr. Shecter. Highly recommend!

September 10th, 2014
Best doctor ever. Caring and compassionate excellent staff
Professional, accurate and caring. The best staff!

November 13th, 2013
Careless annual skin check from rushed and unprofessional physician. Dr. S. needs to re-evaluate the way she deals with patients - a very bad experience. Her very poor reviews ion all related sites are justified.

July 25th, 2013
Terrible Doctor
Don't waste your money going here. I came here because I have acne, and Dr. Shecter keeps prescribing me the same treatments (antibiotics) for my acne, which isn't helping. Her methods are ineffectual and inefficacious. I have been a patient for over a year now, and I am not ever coming back.

July 15th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Shecter and had an excellent experience. The doctor had a wonderful bedside manner and the staff was courteous and professional. The doctor did a thorough exam unlike my experience in the past and spent time with me. She answered all of my questions. The wait time was about 5-10 minutes after I filled out the paperwork.The doctor accurately diagnosed my problem... I would highly recommend Dr. Shecter.

June 10th, 2013
Staff
The staff has a horrible attitude. No customer service at all. The doctor is ok. Not the best dermatologist I have seen. Long wait all the time. The aesthetician is all over the place. The office is a joke.

July 10th, 2012
THIS DR SUCKS!
I can not stress enough how horrible my esperience was. Not only did I wait well over an hour - Dr. Shecter is just not there mentally. Her staff was rude and didn't care how long I was waiting. After finally seeing the "DR" (I use the term loosely) I almost past out and the "DR" screamed for someone else to come in. DON'T GO TO THIS EXCUSE FOR A DR - SHE IS TERRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL.

January 3rd, 2011
Have Insurance
I do not have insurance and wanted two growths removed. Doctor wanted to do "tests" (biopsy) rather than just remove the growths which would greatly increase my costs. I was willing to pay for one visit not multiple visits. Therefore, left without having the growths removed. Not a happy patient. Still have to find another Doctor.