A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Silver is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Silver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Candyce Silver MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin C. Silver practice?
- Dr. Robin Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Silver practices Psychiatry near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Psychiatrists.