A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Silver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Silver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Candyce Silver MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin C. Silver practice?
- Dr. Robin Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Silver practices Psychiatry near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Psychiatrists.