Dr. Robin Slover Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robin Slover?

January 15th, 2012

geraldine brown

July 28th, 2010

Please avoid Dr. Slover. Children's Hospital has made a serious mistake by allowing her to practice medicine there. She has been rude, demeaning, and uncaring. Without fully listening to us she decided what was wrong with my child and then bullied other doctors to stop investigating the symptoms and listen to her assessment. Her diagnosis has since been proven wrong, but it took a long time to get someone else to listen to us and treat my child.

April 29th, 2010

Worst Doctor i've ever been to.

She is rude, doesn't listen to you, and overall disrespectful.Don't trust the two star rating she has, she probably came on here and rated herself considering every Doctor review website I've been to has also given her the worst score possible. I can't even try to put in words how bad of a doctor she is. It really is unbeleivable how bad she really is. Childrens Hospital is one of the best hospitals I've ever been to but I have no idea what was going through their heads when they decided to hore this lady. Please, don't go to Slover, she will make you miserable, and if you are in pain will do nothing to solve it.

April 19th, 2010

Gives Childrens a bad name

Childrens Hospital is one of the best hospitals I've ever been to and that's why I feel I have to write this. I had outstanding service there when I had a week long stay, everyone was great. Then I had a follow up with Dr. Slover and was amazed at how rude and disrepsectful she was not only to me but even her staff. Also while I was waiting two younger girls came out in tears and I soon realized why. I can't even put in words how bad she made me feel and how disrespectful she was. So go to childrens if you want the best care you can get but stay away from slover.

July 10th, 2016