A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Smith is Excellent. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Smith practice?
Dr. Robin Smith practices Pediatrics near Reading, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Reading Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Smith, Dr. Bobbie Smith, Dr. Roberta Smith, Dr. Robyn Smith