A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Stan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Stan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Stan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Nowbahar Stan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Stan practice?
- Dr. Robin Stan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Stan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Cardiologists.