Learn more about Dr. Robin Stan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Stan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Stan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Stan practice?
Dr. Robin Stan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Cardiologists.