A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Stan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Stan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Stan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Nowbahar Stan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Stan practice?
- Dr. Robin Stan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Stan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Cardiologists.