Learn more about Dr. Robin Steinberg-Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Steinberg-Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Steinberg-Epstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg-Epstein graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Steinberg-Epstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg-Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Steinberg-Epstein practice?
Dr. Robin Steinberg-Epstein practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians and Santa Ana Neurologists.