A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wilson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Terrell Wilson MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robin T. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robin Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Wilson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pathologists.