A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titus
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Titus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Titus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- South Lyon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lee Titus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Titus practice?
- Dr. Robin Titus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Titus practices Family Medicine near Yerington, NV.
See Yerington Primary Care Doctors.