A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Titus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- South Lyon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lee Titus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Titus practice?
- Dr. Robin Titus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Titus practices Family Medicine near Yerington, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, NV.
See Yerington Family Physicians.