A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Titus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- South Lyon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Titus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Titus practice?
Dr. Robin Titus practices Family Medicine near Wellington, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Yerington, NV.
See Wellington Family Physicians.