A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Gatchalian Torres MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robin G. Torres practice?
- Dr. Robin Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Everett, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishertown, PA.
See Everett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.