A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Travers is Excellent. Dr. Travers has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Travers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Systemic Lupus Erythematosus SLE.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Travers graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Travers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Travers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Travers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Travers practice?
Dr. Robin Travers practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Robyn Travers, Dr. Roberta Travers, Dr. Bobbie Travers, Dr. Bobbi Travers