A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Travers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Travers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Travers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Travers graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Travers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Liberty Travers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Travers practice?
- Dr. Robin Travers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Travers practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.