A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Trumbull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Trumbull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trumbull
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Trumbull Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Trumbull graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Trumbull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lee Trumbull MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Trumbull practice?
- Dr. Robin Trumbull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Trumbull practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.