A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Trumbull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Trumbull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trumbull graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Trumbull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lee Trumbull MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Trumbull practice?
- Dr. Robin Trumbull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Trumbull practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.